Spicy Strawberry Jam with F.U. Larry's Hot Sauce
There's nothing quite like the sweet and tangy taste of strawberry jam. But have you ever tried adding a little heat to your favorite spread? This recipe for spicy strawberry jam with F.U. Larry's hot sauce is a great way to add some extra flavor to your morning toast or afternoon snack.
- 1 cup store-bought strawberry jam
- 1-2 tablespoons F.U. Larry's hot sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- In a small saucepan, heat the strawberry jam over medium heat until it becomes warm and slightly melted.
- Add F.U. Larry's hot sauce to the strawberry jam, starting with 1 tablespoon and adding more to taste.
- Stir the jam and hot sauce together until they are fully combined.
- Continue to heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to bubble and thicken slightly, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the jam from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the jam to a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
This spicy strawberry jam is perfect for those who love a little kick in their breakfast or snack. The sweetness of the strawberry jam perfectly balances the heat of the F.U. Larry's hot sauce, creating a perfectly balanced flavor. You can adjust the amount of hot sauce to your liking, but be careful not to add too much or it may overpower the flavor of the strawberry jam.
This recipe is also highly customizable - feel free to experiment with different types of jam or hot sauce to create your own unique flavor combinations. Whether you're spreading it on toast, mixing it into oatmeal, or using it as a glaze for meats, this spicy strawberry jam is sure to add some extra excitement to your meals.