This hot honey butter is a delicious and unique twist on a classic condiment. The sweetness of the honey balances out the heat of the F.U. Larry's Original hot sauce, while the creaminess of the butter gives the spread a smooth and rich texture. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your liking and add more honey if you prefer a sweeter flavor.
To store the hot honey butter, cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two weeks. You can also freeze the butter for up to six months.
Give this hot honey butter recipe a try for a tasty and easy-to-make spread that's perfect for breakfast, snacks, or entertaining guests. Enjoy the perfect combination of sweet and spicy flavors!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon F.U. Larry's Original hot sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened unsalted butter and honey. Use a hand mixer or whisk to beat the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add F.U. Larry's Original hot sauce to the butter and honey mixture, stirring until it is fully incorporated. Add more or less hot sauce depending on your desired level of spiciness.
- Once you have achieved the desired spiciness level, transfer the hot honey butter to a small serving dish.
- Serve the hot honey butter with your favorite bread, biscuits, or crackers.